- Libraries need to be RELEVANT.
- Library spaces need to be INTERACTIVE.
- Libraries need to provide a place for its patrons to be COLLABORATIVE.
- The driving force in Library 2.0 is TECHNOLOGY.
- Librarians need to rethink how they spend their budgets...purchases should be USABLE.
- As a librarian, I need to IMMERSE myself into today's techonological world.
My personal conclusion: As a librarian, I am interactive, collaborative, and creative. I do immerse myself into technology and I work hard to provide usable materials and technologies to my patrons; however, technology is an ever-changing thing and I need to "keep up with the Joneses" by jumping into what's coming...Web 3.0...hence, another reason why I joined the 23 Things Movement.