Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thing 6: Blog Readers

Boy am I behind....vacation will do that to you!

Well, now that I'm back and there's nothing but the sounds of the gurgling fish tank to distract me, I can get back to business. I actually explored Thing 6: Google Reader a few weeks ago, but haven't had a chance to blog about it (plus I forgot to bookmark my personal Google Reader page!)

Google Reader is SUPER EASY to navigate. What a great way to help keep me organized when it comes to following blogs and file sharing! I think I'm a pretty organized person for the most part (aren't most librarians?) but this tool really put things into perspective for me on the computer. I must admit though, with all of the things I'm using: Facebook, Twitter, Blogspot, Outlook, Yahoo, etc....it can be quite cumbersome to keep up with it all! It would be a heck of a lot easier if they were all accessible from one location. Maybe that's possible on Google Reader and I just haven't figured that out as of yet? Anyway....it's another handy tool!

No comments:

Post a Comment